
O.k. this is going to sound crazy, but I'm just going to throw it out there! I am already looking into gathering Christmas gifts for 2009. But I can't figure out who we have for Christmas on the Bradley side. If anyone reading this, knows who we might have, please let me know. I also want to say we have Julie this year on my side, is that right? I'll figure it out eventually.
I would also like to start a movie reccomendation list that we can follow. Our family is a big movie watching family. We like to see good wholesome movies. If anyone has seen a movie they like or heard of one please add it to our list. Last night we watched the movie Kit Kittridge. It was a very good and powerful family movie, especially for this day & age. Another movie that is coming out this month that Mark and I saw in the theatre was Forever Strong. We can't wait to buy it. Very good message.
No comments:
Post a Comment