nothing beats a good water fight
Luke loved the water slide
CousinsJust this past week we were privedged with a visit from my brother Andrew, his wife Toshia, and their boys Adrian, Luke and Johnathan. It was such fun as my boys don't get to associate with their Stott cousins much. We were able to show them around SLC Temple Square, watch the Joseph Smith movie, tour the conference center, visit the history museum, go swimming at the Brigham City pool, go to Hill Air Force Base Museum, have a picnic at the park, indulge in a water balloon fight and even shop at Costco! We had a lot of fun and wish we could of had a little more time! Thanks for coming, and Happy Birthday,Andrew!
1 comment:
Hey, I'm just catching up on blogs... haven't checked any for the last month while I've been moving! :) Your trip to Bear Lake looks SO fun, and that cave is just awesome. So cool! Glad Andrew and Toshia could come--bet that was a ball. I love the "cousins" picture! That is precious! Love it. :)
Post a Comment