Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Regression?

I know it seems odd to even ask, because there has been nothing but warm fuzzy feelings since Brielle joined our family, but I wonder, can her siblings still regress? Case in point, Kevin loves to play with her floor toy. It's all well and good, for now. I just hope he doesn't fight her for it later.

Parent teacher conferences were yesterday and for the most part all the boys are doing really well. Skyler brought home another straight A report card and he's in the thick of swim team season. His first meet was also yesterday which he came in first (out of 6) in the 50 meter freestyle. What can I say, I'm a proud mama. He's the swimmer at the top of the video that I zoom in on.

Mark had his cast removed and stitches taken out but is still on crutches, so while I am running around trying to meet teachers and vidotape Skyler swim meet, he's home with Brielle. I am grateful for that.

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Wow, Skyler is awesome! Good job on the swim meet. The picture of Kevin and Brielle is hilarious! Congrats on the good grades, too. That is fantastic! I hope Mark is doing better. How yucky for him! :(

Pam Williams said...

I love having a blog to help me keep up with your family, but we should get together, too.