Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful for the family

Cousins Rhea and Brielle
Anyone up for clogging?

Our eternal igloo! (Or at least all spring)

This past weekend we had the oppertunity to visit Mark's family for Thanksgiving. It was great to see almost everyone. With parents on their mission to New York, a brother in California and another brother in Nevada, we were fortunate to get the rest of the group together. Here Brielle meets her cousin Rhea for the first time.

For Christmas we will stay in our home where it's nice and cozy.

It's hard to believe Brielle is already 3 months old. I put on this new dress and I could swear she started to move her legs like she was clogging! She has been so much fun. So we had this incredible snow storm come though Sunday night and the boys (K&C) couldn't wait to start working on thier annual igloo in the backyard. Last year we had the mound of snow until May!





2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What a fun Thanksgiving, even with not everybody there. I love the igloo, too!! What a cool idea. And Brielle is so cute! :)

Toshia said...

Adrian is totally jealous of the igloo! If the drive wasn't so awful in the winter I would suggest a trip over the mountains to play in the snow next year! Our girls need to slow down in their growth;)