Ok, so it's been 2 years since we had our family pictures taken! We missed the prime oppertunity to take them when Brielle was little. WE had a friend takethese and I think she did a great job. Now I just need to pick out the best and have her FIX (photoshop) ME!! My bronzer is too orange, I hate my hair, and I wish I had changed into the black loafers instead of wearing those black sandles! UGH! Everyone else looks great. We even got some great ones of Bri.
You know the drill. Vote for your favorite, these are headed to a Christmas card near you!
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? You look fantastic! We miss you guys so much and I would vote for all of them:) I can't wait to see which picture makes the final cut...
You're sweet. can you believe she took 1000 picture with 1 1/2 hours! THat's how long it took my hair to go flat! Good thing I have boys so I don't have to fret with their hair as much!
I thought the same thing as Toshia: "You're kidding, right?" You look gorgeous!! I am serious! I love them all, but for Christmas cards, I would vote for the top one. Those are GREAT pictures!!
I love them ... all! What great shots of ALL of you! How fun that you'd get so many fun pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I'm excited for a Christmas card from your family this year!
Post a Comment