Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby vampire!



Who's teaset is this anyway?

Yum, pink cake!
I'll pose as long as I have my pink balloon!
Vampires like bananas? Who knew?
Look, I'm walking!
Utah State Capitol building
Well, believe it or not, our little girl turned one on September 1st! And as you can only imagine, I made sure she had the right amount of pink decor to go around. Decked out in her pink tutu and ready to party, Brielle was fun to watch as she opened her gifts. I love that Kevin made sure she knew how to use her new teaset. She wasn't too fond of eating her cake, but did lick the frostine off.
Brielle now has her first 4 teeth, but surprisingly not the 4 you would be expecting! Her bottom 2 are in and as of last month her top "I" teeth have come in, making her look very much like a vampire! It's a little weird, but I have seen it before and a friend said her teeth came in that way too. Then Mark says to her, "And you turned out OK" Good one Mark!
Brielle has also started walking about 2 weeks ago. She is taking more and more steps everyday. She is also climbing on everything! It is crazy tring to keep her out of things. Her favorite thing right now is to climb on the dining room table! Help! I forgot how busy toddlers are!
So, my boys enjoyed their last weekend of summer going to the State capitol building for a tour. Then on to sweet tomatoes for lunch, and a new school clothes shopping event! So tired! But a great day.

4 comments:

Toshia said...

Happy Birthday Brielle! I can't believe our girls are one already. Brielle is way cooler though since she has enough hair to actually do and she is walking;) Reagan refuses to walk and it is so annoying. She throws her body back, kicks her legs out and screams whenever we try to get her to walk. So stubborn. I wish you guys lived closer, maybe Brielle would teach her a thing or two? Love you all!

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Sweet Tomatoes is our favorite place!! We miss it! Happy Birthday Brielle. This sure is the busy time of life. What a cute little girl! :)

marilee said...

So sweet! I'm glad Brielle's brothers will have fun with their little sister. Wish we could have been there!

Jane Ellen said...

That is one loved little girl! Love the vampire teeth.