Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good times


                         
 It is hard to believe Skyler turned 17 this month.  Of course taking him to Boondocks with some friends reminds me he is still a kid at heart.  His birthday requests were a CTR ring, basketball & itunes card. I decided to also give him a laundry basket so he could start doing his own laundry.  Better to learn now than while at college.  He had some friends over for a party, too.  Notice his girlfriend wearing the I love N.Y. t-shirt. (Jen)

We are done with Lacrosse!  At least for a summer break.  When the boys start back to school they will join the JV team.  It keeps us busy, but I am glad they enjoy this new sport. 


 For Memorial Day we went to the Bradley's.  Brielle had a great time as she watched and pet the horses.  We had a great time visiting with family.

One of Mark's cousins is McKay Jacobsen who played for BYU then was drafted to the Philidelphia Eagles.  The boys had fun trying on his helmet that he left with his grandparents.

3 comments:

Toshia said...

Happy Birthday Skylar! We miss you guys, but we are so excited to come for a visit in August. Tell everyone to stop growing up until then, umkay? (Girlfriend?! What the what? Seriously though making us feel old...)

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Ha! I thought the same thing as Toshia: Girlfriend?! What the what? :) But the shirt is great! You'll be able to pick up several of those yourself, I'm sure. :) What a fun birthday!! That is awesome. I love that he asked for a CTR ring. Sweet. And I love that you gave him a laundry basket, too!! :) Happy birthday, Skyler!!

Miguel said...

You win. I looked through all my relatives' blogs and yours was the most recently updated. Amazing.