
There's nothing like a good weekend stay in St. George (73 degrees) to really get spring fever in your blood! Mark had a planning conference in St. george last weekend and with gas and hotel paid for, we left Wednesday and made it a family trip. The boys and I had a great time visiting old friends (Brigham Young had some good advice to share) and fun parks. We even stayed in Zion's one night and hiked the Upper Emerald Pools ( a 1 1/2 hour hike). Mark's brother David and his family joined us and we hiked the Riverwalk trail with their 2 little girls. When we got home to Brigham City all the snow we had on the ground the previous week had melted! It made coming home easier. Of course, I always tell Mark, "Home is where the heart is!"

2 comments:
What a fun trip! I miss St. George and all the fun things do to there - and living close to your family. It will be nice to see you at the reunion. Glad you had a nice time!
Bytheway, I wanted to thank you for the card and gift certificate for Emma! With nursing every two hours, it's just been hard to find time to call you. You know how it is. So thank you! She'll have fun using it :)
What cute boys!
Post a Comment