You would of never guessed that we had 4" of snow on the ground about 5 days ago. Soccer games are in full force and despite the cancelled practices, the boys all played great today.
WOW! I can't believe it either (the snow 5 days ago!) It's nice spring is finally getting here. I LOVE spring!! :) Up here, as you know, we play soccer rain or shine, so we get drenched at games sometimes. :) Your boys look like they were having fun!! :)
2 comments:
Looks like winter is finally over! Wish we could come and watch the boys play. Great pictures.
WOW! I can't believe it either (the snow 5 days ago!) It's nice spring is finally getting here. I LOVE spring!! :) Up here, as you know, we play soccer rain or shine, so we get drenched at games sometimes. :) Your boys look like they were having fun!! :)
Post a Comment