
These poor boys! Torchered by a mother who insists that they have a picture taken with the Easter Bunny! I can just see it now in ten years when they are married and I pulled out this picture to show their families! "Oh, look boys, remember this? Weren't you 13 and 11 when we had this taken?"
These past few days have been Spring Break. So, on Friday I drove up to Wellsville Utah (a 20 minute drive) to go to the American West Heritage Center where they have a huge farm open to the public to come see the baby animals and learn about the past. There were teepees, barns with oxen, corrals with baby chicks, bunnies, goats, lambs & calfs. They even had baby turtles. There was a Blacksmith & Mountain Men teaching about their trades. Wagon rides and pony rides. The boys had a great time until I made them sit on the Easter Bunny's lap and have their picture taken. The whole time saying they didn't want too because they were too old. We then went to Aunt Candy's house and had a great time visiting with her and Uncle Loyal. Saturday we hid Easter eggs around the house and today after church I told the boys the Easter Bunny was not coming because they were too old for Easter baskets. After moaping around the house for a few hours, Kevin goes upstairs and starts to scream, "I knew it, I knew it, Thanks mom!" "Oh," I said, acting so coy, "did the Easter Bunny come after all?"
1 comment:
how fun! Happy Easter!!!
Post a Comment