Caleb and his Cheeseburger Pie!
I could say that raising an 8 month old prevents me from updating this blog as often as I'd like, however, my SIL has a 2 yr old and 9 month old and she can do it! Nevertheless, Brielle is napping and I've got to share these Easter pic's! I found this dress at the DI for $3.00! She just got her 2 front teeth and is chewing on everthing! I would show more pictures of Easter, but we recorded the boys looking for their Easter baskets and didn't take a single picture!
Also Caleb is taking CTE ( Career Technology Education) this trimester and for the cooking section was asked to make 4 recipes at home on his own. These recipes had to be 5 or more ingredients and at least 3 steps to make. (no Rice Krispie Treats here!) So for one of his cooking assingments, he made one of our family favorites, Cheeseburger pie. I tried to suggest something easier, but he insisted and it turned out great! It's a pie crust with hamburger (or ground turkey) with chopped onion, flour, salt pickle juice, diced pickles and grated cheddar cheese. YUM. MY!!
I may not have a full plate of activites everyday, but last Thursday it seemed everything was on my plate. I went walking with a friend in the morning, the twins had a field trip to Logan, Piano after school for all 3 boys, a soccer game for Caleb and then all 3 went to city council with Mark as part of a merit badge requirement. Skyler doesn't need to go to things like that because he has his Eagle, but he wanted to support his dad.
I may not have a full plate of activites everyday, but last Thursday it seemed everything was on my plate. I went walking with a friend in the morning, the twins had a field trip to Logan, Piano after school for all 3 boys, a soccer game for Caleb and then all 3 went to city council with Mark as part of a merit badge requirement. Skyler doesn't need to go to things like that because he has his Eagle, but he wanted to support his dad.
Then on Saturday, Caleb had another soccer game and Skyler had Driver's Ed. I stayed home with Brielle and we actually had enough sun so I could garden. I was excited to till up the garden boxes Mark made last year and add some compost. When the boys got home they helped me finish the garden and we relaxed outside in the sun before Mark took me out to lunch for Mother's day.
2 comments:
Love it! Brielle is such a cutie pie!!
P.S. It only seems like I update our blog so much because I have discovered the beauty of scheduling blog posts. I am actually way behind! Whenever I get some time I post as many things as I can and schedule them all a day or two apart. It is fantastic! I find I usually do it when I am uploading pictures from the camera which I try to do every couple of weeks.
We love and miss you guys tons, hope you had a fabulous mother's day!
Busy, busy, busy!!! Wow! I love the cute picture of Brielle! So sweet! And I think Caleb's cheeseburger pie sounds really good (especially with the pickles!) Very cool! Great update. :)
Post a Comment