Monday, January 26, 2009

Felt like Portland


This past week I have been living the life of an Oregonian. Yes, it rained and rained almost non stop for 2 days. It melted a lot of the snow, but the rain turned to slick conditions in the morning. And we had a good dose of thick fog that blanketed the streets.
I just signed the boys all up for soccer. I have not been the type of mom who forces my kids to play sports or do extra curricular activites against their will, that's why I was thrilled that they asked me if they could sign up for soccer. Skyler has been competitive and has played in a lot of sports inthe past, but the twins have sat back and been content to watch. I am glad that they all want to play. Games will start in March.
I can see my boys eyes again! Have you ever been so frustrated with your kids hair that you just want to shave it off? That's exactly what happened Saturday as Mark pulled out the razor and basically buzz-cut Kevin and Caleb's hair. I should of taken a before and after shot. For any of you who know how much hair Andrew has, you'll know what I am talking about when I say Mop!

No comments: