



Because of the example of my wonderful sister and sister-in-laws, I have finally decided to start a blog. My hope is that this line of communication is a worthy effort to reconnect with family and friends! Please feel free to comment on here whenever you feel like.
As I am sure you can all relate, we are all thawing out from a cold week. For New Year's Eve dinner we made our traditional "pizza snakes". (This is done by making my favorite bread dough then we each fill our portion of dough with pizza toppings and fold the dough over to seal in the ingredients, then bake. The boys love to shape these into snakes.) Then after dinner, we went to a neighbors house and played games until midnight.
As you can see, the boys have had a blast trying out their new snowboard on a snow ramp made from our back porch. I wish I had taken a picture of Mark spending hours building this ramp. I would love to use it as proof that shoveling snow is not the worst thing in the world, as he say. They have also constructed a snowfort or igloo type shelter. It amazes me how long the boys can stay outside and not get bitter cold. The streets are now clear but we still have at least a foot of snow on the lawn. I know we have been lucky because some of you reading this have been stuck in your homes for days because of this winter storm. My heart goes out to you and I am sending you a computer-generated cup of hot cocoa! Enjoy!
1 comment:
yay! I am soo exccited to get to read your blog and stay up on what going on in Utah. We love you guys!
Post a Comment