Here it is, the picture you've all been waiting for! I know lavendar seems like a bold color, but it is a fun change. We put a chair rail up and painted the bottom half white, but with all the furniture you can't even see it. Now we just need to stock up on diapers and wait for the big day.
Last weekend we had the priveledge of attending the Bradley family reunion. Mom and Dad organized it this year and centered the reunion around our family history! It was great as we walked around the town of Moroni looking at places that Mark's great-great-great grandfather, George Washington Bradley either lived or farmed. Mom even organized a penny candy stop at a local store. She gave everyone 10 pennies and had them go into a an old store where they could pick from a variety of candies. This was a favorite place to go for the kids. We also went to an old ice cream store that is no longer in business, that Dad and Mark's brother's helped serve ice cream. This was a great historical adventure that will always be remembered.
3 comments:
The reunion sounds like so much fun.
I LOVE the baby's room! I don't think it's "bold" at all. It is absolutely beautiful! The white chair rail and crown molding are absolutely gorgeous, and I love the quilt above the crib. So beautiful!! She'll love it! :)
I L.O.V.E. the nursery! I am so excited for you guys. I know you are anxiously waiting for her arrival. Stock up on those diapers (make sure you clean out your hospital room before you leave too!) Hugs and kisses from us all and good luck!!!!
The baby's room is so adorable... It is good that Kaylee doesn't know what she didn't get. :)
I love the kitchen too! I can't wait to see both rooms in person.
Hope all is going well with the countdown for your little sweetheart to arrive!
Post a Comment